This plugin allows Selenium IDE to automatically wait until the element is found before executing each command using a locator. It is designed to :
- Avoid the user to add waitForElementPresent before click, type, select...
- Implement the implicit wait function available with Selenium 2 WebDrivers
- Handle Ajax synchronisation issues
An error is raised when an element is not found and when the timeout defined in Selenium IDE Options is reached.
New Selenium commands
- setImplicitWaitLocator | timeout | |
Waits until each locator is found before executing each command. Ex: setImplicitWaitCondition | 5000 |
- setImplicitWaitCondition | timeout | condition_js |
Waits until the condition is true before executing each command. Examples using Ajax libraries to wait the end of the transaction :
See this page: http://code.google.com/p/selenium-implicit-wait/
|ImplicitWait User-Extension||1.82 KB|