This SeleniumIDE plugin allows you to verify the signature of any page element.
It comes useful for non-regression testing to quickly detect element changes.
Signature is done on:
- element html content (html=...)
- element attributes (att=...)
- images defined as source or background (img=...)
- styles used from the CSS (css=...)
- links leading to a file or page (link=...)
A CRC32 algorithm is used to get the signature and the calculation is done on the binary content for files and images.
This plugin installs:
- Signature commands in the contextual menu ( right click on the page)
- Script commands and documentation for signature
- A "Sign" button on the right of the value field to update the signature
Project Website :